Oriflamme

I do not want you to follow me or anyone else; if you are looking for a Moses to lead you out of this capitalist wilderness, you will stay right where you are. I would not lead you into the promised land if I could, because if I lead you in, some one else would lead you out. You must use your heads as well as your hands, and get yourself out of your present condition. -Eugene V. Debs 1910.

Name:
Location: Asbestos, Quebec, Canada

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Pledge

Ah for the good old days.

I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

The original pledge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Voix said...

What happened with the under God part? When did that get added? Who was the scoundrel?

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home