Oriflamme

I do not want you to follow me or anyone else; if you are looking for a Moses to lead you out of this capitalist wilderness, you will stay right where you are. I would not lead you into the promised land if I could, because if I lead you in, some one else would lead you out. You must use your heads as well as your hands, and get yourself out of your present condition. -Eugene V. Debs 1910.

Name:
Location: Asbestos, Quebec, Canada

Friday, March 31, 2006

Marching out

Well that's one month of blogging. If you are reading this please take the opportunity to post in my comments how you think I'm doing, if you have any thoughts about it at all, and what type of thing you'd like to read or if you'd like me to just shut up. Of course, I won't do that, but maybe you will feel better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Voix said...

I would be sorely disappointed if you stopped blogging. If you did, I would have one fewer person to quip with.

A few blog-o-riffic suggestions:

1) A little more humor and character would liven up your posts. You are an incredibly funny guy and while you've got a lot of sarcasm in your posts? A few laugh out loud moments would bring more people back to read again.

2) Keep going out on the limb like you do, it's good to "claim your space"

3) If you want more readers and commenters, read and comment on more blogs, especially those which get heavy traffic.

4) Some bloggers pick a theme and run with it for a while, some are totally experimental and run around all over the place. (I'll let you guess which I am.) Let your readers know what your plans are, that helps set anticipation of your next post.

5) I have no idea what I'm talking about, but these suggestions sound pretty good, huh?

6) Love ya! Say hi to all the peeps for me down your way.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home