Oriflamme

I do not want you to follow me or anyone else; if you are looking for a Moses to lead you out of this capitalist wilderness, you will stay right where you are. I would not lead you into the promised land if I could, because if I lead you in, some one else would lead you out. You must use your heads as well as your hands, and get yourself out of your present condition. -Eugene V. Debs 1910.

Name:
Location: Asbestos, Quebec, Canada

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Deep Thoughts

I have been posting quite a bit in response to Deep Thoughts, at various places in the archives. Mostly here, here and here. And while I totally disagree with him on several issues, he is well intentioned and clearly more learned with regard to Aristotelian philosophy, which in fact I know next to nothing about, or really any philosphy for that matter, other than what I've been able to piece together in my free time without reading any philosophy books. So if you are one of the three or four people who ocassionally read my posts and want to read posts on life the universe or everything, read two people argue or throw in your opinion, please feel free to do so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deep Thought said...

red,
Thank you very much, i am glad that I don't come across as strident!

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home