Oriflamme

I do not want you to follow me or anyone else; if you are looking for a Moses to lead you out of this capitalist wilderness, you will stay right where you are. I would not lead you into the promised land if I could, because if I lead you in, some one else would lead you out. You must use your heads as well as your hands, and get yourself out of your present condition. -Eugene V. Debs 1910.

Name:
Location: Asbestos, Quebec, Canada

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Time Warp

If you are reading this, then I am sorry for not providing my typically useful, insightful rants that you may have been accustomed to reading. Please take the opportunity to go back and read the May posts, which I have started backfilling today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Voix said...

I'm so very glad you're back. Here I thought you'd given up on blogging or something.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Ranger said...

No, just a hiatus. But I do tire of all those posts "I'm quitting" etc. which I've seen on most blogs. I'll probably eat my words, but I hope I don't ever do that.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Voix said...

It is perfectly acceptable to say, "I'm taking a break now. Don't delete me from your blogroll."

For future reference, and all. And so your friends don't worry about you.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Voix said...

*sigh*

And now you're making me wait again.

Oh well.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home